We Are Hiring
Registered Nurse I (RN) - Labor and Delivery (L&D) - Full - Time, Night - WF - All Saints Hosp - Racine, WIWhy Join Ascension?
In Wisconsin, Ascension operates 24 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities that together employ more than 23,500 associates. Across the state, Ascension provided more than $230 million in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty in fiscal year 2016. Serving Wisconsin for 169 years, Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. Ascension is the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world's largest Catholic health system, operating 2,500 sites of care - including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities - in 24 states and the District of Columbia. Visit We're looking for talented associates to join us as we continue advancing healthcare across Wisconsin.What You Will Do
As an associate with Wheaton-Franciscan - WI, you will have the opportunity to provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.Responsibilities:
What You Will NeedLicenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Implements and monitors patient care plans.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well - coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing or current home state license for multi-state license recognition 'Compact State' obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
Work Experience:Equal Employment Opportunity
- Graduate of a board-approved Registered Nurse Program required Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred
Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the 'EEO is the Law' poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Associated topics: bsn, care unit, intensive, intensive care unit, mhb, neonatal, nurse, nurse rn, staff nurse, unit