An exciting locum tenens neurology physician opportunity is now available in Wisconsin. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a WI state license with the process. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday with 1:2 call and you will see 18 - 22 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have BLS certification.
We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Call: 1:2
- Caseload: 18 - 22 patients per day
- Other Certification: BLS
- Procedures: EMG
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: brain, neuro, neuro rehabilitation, neurology, neurophysiology, stroke