A well established medical oncology Advanced Practitioner opportunity is available just in time for the Spring in Wisconsin. Enjoy the outdoors on the weekends in a community rich in arts, culture, jazz festivals, restaurants, trails, and shops! The facility needs the provider to cover for maternity leave. The locum tenens Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant will see adults only. 12-16 chemo checks and the APP will see about 8-10 follow-ups or survivors each day, Monday through Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm. This position does not require Oncology Certification but is expected to have at least 2 years of Oncology experience. This is an outpatient setting, however the NP or PA provider will need to have experience with inpatient setting as they may do rounding on about 10% of the patients. This is an amazing opportunity to work with a wonderful team of experienced healthcare professionals who provide high quality medical care. If you have availability in your schedule, please give CompHealth a call right away!
- Schedule: M-F 8A-4:30P
- Start: March 25th 2019 End: May 24th 2019
- Wisconsin License Required
- BLS Required and ACLS a Plus
- Adult only - Seeing 801- follow-ups or survivors per day
- Outpatient Setting - however will see about 1/10 inpatient (need inpatient rounding experience)
- Able to perform bone marrow aspiration, and well-versed in cancer side effect mgmt. & pain mgmt.
- Types of cancer: Solid tumor and blood/lymph
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first day medical insurance and 401(K) match
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
Associated topics: aprn, assistant cna, cardiology, care nurse, family nurse practioner, midwife, np, nurse specialist, practice, rnp