We are providing locum tenens staffing assistance to a Wisconsin-based hospital that is currently seeking a temporary cardiothoracic surgery physician. The assignment scope involves a full range of cardiac and thoracic procedures. You must be board certified. Ideally, you will be comfortable with Epic EMR. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a WI state license with the process. Your assignment schedule will consist of full-time clinic, call, and surgery coverage.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC required
- License: WI state license needed
- Schedule: Clinic, call, and surgery coverage
- Charting: Epic EMR
- Procedures: Full-scope cardiac and thoracic
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician