A Wisconsin-based facility is currently seeking a neurology physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule consists of clinic and call coverage. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. For this position, you need to have an active WI state license. The scope of this assignment involves general neurology treatment including stroke cases.
We can match you with all types of facilities that use locum tenens doctors to relieve physician burnout, maintain patient satisfaction, and stay fully staffed during busy times, or while searching for a permanent doctor.
- BC/BE required
- WI state license needed
- Clinic and call coverage
- General neurology
- Stroke experience required
- EMGs and EEGs preferred
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: brain, neuro, neuro rehabilitation, neurology, neurophysiology, stroke