- Delta Healthcare Providers
- $80,570.00 -104,780.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
16 Tara Hill Ct
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Physical Therapist / Therapy Assistant (PTA) Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines.
- Wisconsin (30 minutes to Wausau)
- Skilled Nursing Facility
- 35 Hours Guaranteed
- 13 Weeks
- Target Start: ASAP
Physical Therapist / Therapy Assistant (PTA) Qualifications and Skills
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The American Physical Therapy Association
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
- Six (6) Months of SNF Experience Required
- WI License
Physical Therapist / Therapy Assistant (PTA) Benefits
- Competitive Pay for Physical Therapy Assistants
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend
- Weekly Direct Deposit
Associated topics: activity therapist, lactation, movement disorder, movement therapist, orthopedic, orthopedic therapy, physical, physical therapy, therapist assistant, therapist physical
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.