High-Volume Physician Owned Practice Seeks Orthopedic Surgeon
The Orthopedic Surgery Team at Enterprise Medical is seeking an Orthopedic Surgeon to take over an existing patient base in Wisconsin.
- Join a successful, democratic and dynamic practice comprised of 19 specialties
- Physician owned practice, including ownership in 167-bed hospital
- Excellent earning potential and built in referral base
- Clinical autonomy with a financially sound practice
- Malpractice coverage
- Extensive benefits including health, dental, disability, and life insurance
- Retirement plan with generous employer matching contribution
- Additional benefits include: Ownership opportunity, sign-on bonus, quality bonus, annual CME allowance and relocation allowance
Live and practice in an attractive coastal community along the pristine Lake Michigan coastline. The historic downtown district has shops, restaurants, parks and entertainment. The community has a solid economic base, a low cost of living and a great quality of life. Live and practice in a family friendly area with excellent education systems all while being close to Green Bay, an hour from Milwaukee and two hours to Chicago.
Associated topics: ankle, foot, orthopedic, orthopedic surgery, reconstructive, replacement, spine, surgeon, surgery, trauma