Signing Bonus for a Foot and Ankle Orthopedic Surgeon - North of Milwaukee
We are working with a nationally recognized, award-winning, integrated healthcare network to add a Foot and Ankle Orthopedic Surgeon.
- Join 3 Fellowship Trained Orthopedic Surgeons, a Primary Care Sports Medicine Physician, Podiatrist, Physiatrist, and Rheumatologist plus Physician Assistants
- Call is paid and reasonable light since the Hospital is a Level III trauma center
- Starting compensation of $500K plus productivity incentives
- $25,000 signing bonus
- 6 weeks of PTO and one week of paid CME
- Additional benefits include relocation, pension funds, health, dental, vision and more
- Physicians also enjoy professional autonomy and have a voice in organizational decisions
This family-friendly community is located just over an hour north of Milwaukee right on the shores of Lake Michigan. Residents enjoy excellent schools, a multitude of activities and a tremendous number of outdoor recreational opportunities. Forbes also rated Manitowoc as one of three top cities in American to raise a family.
Associated topics: ankle, foot, joint, ortho, orthopedic surgery, replacement, spine, surgeon, surgery, trauma