Schneider has an immediate need for a Social Media Intern for the Corporate Recruiting Team. The Social Media Intern will provide support to the Corporate Recruiting team in respect to the Social Media Strategy for the Office, Diesel Mechanic and Warehouse positions and culture. This position will be responsible for the posting and creation of social media content across a variety of social media platforms as well as the creation and facilitation of social media campaigns and job postings across platforms. This position will frequently interact with the marketing team as well as different leaders and associates throughout the organization.
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one man, one truck and one dream. Since then, we ve grown and evolved to become a $4.4 billion company (2017 revenue) with one of the broadest portfolios of services in the industry delivering superior customer experiences.
Internship positions can include opportunities in many locations and areas of our organization, such as Customer Service, Operations, Driver Services, Recruiting, Sales, Human Resources, Finance, TECH and more!
An internship at Schneider is an excellent opportunity for you to tie what you have learned in the classroom into real-world experience. You will develop many skills to include:
Qualified candidates should possess the following criteria:
- Communication, Relationship Building, and Networking Skills
- Customer Management Skills
- Transportation and Logistics Knowledge
- Be currently enrolled in college or technical school and have completed your Freshman year
- Pursuing a human resources, marketing, communications or social media major or similar degree relevant to the work at Schneider
- Knowledge and experience utilizing social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest and YouTube.
- Cumulative GPA of a 3.0 or greater
- Analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and build relationships
You don't have to wait until you get a degree to make your mark on the \"real world.\" When you intern with Schneider, you'll work with experienced and innovative people who want to help you grow. Schneider will challenge you, but also support you every step of the way. #schneiderintern
- Paid Internship
- Developmental opportunities, designed specifically for associates in the Intern Program
- Flexible hours Summer and Year-Round Opportunities
- Comprehensive training, learning multiple facets of your department or line of business
- Opportunities for full time employment after graduation offering;
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, prescription drug and life insurance coverage
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Flex Time
- 401K with Company Match
- Professional, on- going Training
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Associated topics: intern, internship, semester, trainee