- Staff Care
Healthcare - Physician
4809 Meyer Rd
Job Description & Requirements
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 8;On Call Nephrology locum candidates needed for a large multi-specialty facility in Western Wisconsin.
- Physicians will be working majority of the time in the clinic with a small bit of inpatient and call coverage added in.
- Outpatient Adult Nephrology in clinic
- EMR: EPIC
- Clinic 8:30am - 4:30pm; Monday - Friday
- Board Certification - Nephrology
- Nephrology Fellowship
- BLS required
- Great communication skills, high initiative and able to work effectively with nursing staff
- Wisconsin license preferred
Known as Tree City, USA this Northern Florida university town is situated halfway between the Gulf of Mexico and the Atlantic Ocean. Here you ll find sweetly scented dogwood trees, bountiful evergreens and tropical palms. Enjoy the thriving music scene and the many recreational attractions of this sunny city, including lazy rivers, lakes, natural springs and leafy parks.Job Benefits
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities. In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Nephrologist, Nephrology, Dialysis, Nephropathy, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Clinic, Medical, Doctor, Md
Associated topics: hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, pulmonary, pulmonolgist, pulmonology, rheumatology, sports
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.