trustaff is currently seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner for a 13-week travel contract.
The Nurse Practitioner will be responsible for diagnosing, treating, and helping patients manage both acute and chronic illnesses. The Nurse Practitioner (NP) will conduct physical examinations, review medical history, order and perform diagnostic tests and procedures, and implement a nursing care plan.
1+ year of recent Nurse Practitioner experience is required
***Most travel contracts include:
- 13-week contracts
- Multiple Shifts Available; Days & Nights
- Guaranteed Hours
For over 16 years, trustaff has specialized in matching skilled healthcare professionals like you with high-paying jobs at the best facilities all across the country.
As one of the nation's leading travel nursing agencies, not only are trustaff's travel nurses some of the highest-paid in the industry, you'll enjoy great employee benefits, premier access to hundreds of jobs, and unmatched personal service.
Here are just some of the top-tier benefits you'll enjoy while traveling with trustaff:
- Great selection of jobs - All 50 states, all specialties and modalities
- Great pay - Earn as much as $2,800 per week depending on your specialty and experience!
- Weekly pay through direct deposit
- Guaranteed hours
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance - Health insurance options start at just $23 a week!
- 24/7 service, including personal support from your recruiter, travel advocate, and clinical liaison
- 401k with employer match
- Assistance with travel and planning
- Licensure reimbursement
- Exclusive employee discount program
- Earn great bonuses & refer your friends
- 1+ years recent specialty experience
- Must have active RN license
- Must have current BLS & ACLS
For more information, please call trustaff (877) ###-#### or email ...@trustaff.com
trustaff is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: assistant cna, cardiology, cnm, english, family medicine, fnp, physician assistant, prn, specialis, specialist