We Energies, a subsidiary of WEC Energy Group, is currently recruiting for a Summer Vacation Relief Employee - Technical/Designer at our Amery, WI location. These are full-time summer positions beginning in May or June.
The technical summer students will support field engineering by performing construction surveys and staking activities.
* Assist the design staff.
* Help measure distances.
* Draft preliminary drawings.
* Walk permits through.
* Take job site photos.
* Monitor Return-By Dates.
* Miscellaneous data maintenance.
Candidates must be available to work full-time during the summer.
* Must be 18 years of age or older.
* High School diploma, GED, or HSED.
* Applicants must be enrolled for the fall 2019 semester at a college or university pursuing a Technical, Associate, Bachelor, or Master's Degree.
* A valid driver's license.
* This position requires you to use your personal vehicle to travel to various worksites throughout the day.
Interested candidates must apply online no later than the Removal Date.
We reserve the right to modify the application deadline or discontinue accepting applications for any position if deemed necessary.
Learn more at Careers
WEC Energy Group and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EEO/AA policies and statements